I get commissions for purchases or services subscriptions made through links in this post. Please read my Affiliate’s Disclosure for more understanding of this.
Recruitment for Store Cashiers in the United Arab Emirates
The United Arab Emirates is a country in the Middle East. The economy of the United Arab Emirates is the seventh largest in the Middle East, having a yearly Gross Domestic Product of US$ 354 billion. The United Arab Emirates follows many economic indicators like the consumer price index, industrial production, trade, Gross Imports, and Exports, and other economic statistics to determine the performance of the economy. The central government is led by a monarch, who exercises absolute power.
The country’s economy is largely dependent on natural gas and tourism and has no doubt contribute immensely to its development.
We currently have prestigious and noteworthy organizations in the country who are currently seeking to hire experienced and suitable qualified personnel to function as Store Cashier.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Accurately process and receive payments in the store
- Provide customers with exceptional service experience
- Handle the effective displacing and replenishing of products on the shelve
- Execute all responsibilities assigned by the employer
Job Skills and Requirements
- No educational qualification is required
- Excellent arithmetic skills
- Customer service oriented
- Strong and energetic
- Good and keen eye for details
- Can work under little or no supervision
- Open and friendly
- Able to meet the strenuous requirement of the position
- Strong and healthy
- Effective interpersonal skills