I get commissions for purchases or services subscriptions made through links in this post. Please read my Affiliate’s Disclosure for more understanding of this.
Recruitment for Plumbers in the United Kingdom
The United Kingdom’s economy is the eighth-most developed economy in the world, measured by nominal GDP, ninth-most developed by Purchasing Power Parity, the eighth-most technologically advanced nation, and third largest in the world according to the Annual Economic Surveys, eighth in the EU for industrial production, and eleventh for total exports. The United Kingdom’s economy is a high-tech, technical, and knowledge-based economy characterized by low levels of open competition and high levels of openness to global markets.
We currently have prestigious and noteworthy organizations in the country who are currently seeking to hire experienced and suitable qualified personnel to function as Plumbers.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Follow blueprint in the designing of furniture, doors and others
- Accurately measure and cut materials
- Effective estimation of required materials
- Conveying of materials to the work site
- Execute all responsibilities assigned by the employer
Job Skills and Requirements
- No educational qualification is required
- Plumbing certification is a must
- Customer service oriented
- Strong and energetic
- Good and keen eye for details
- Can work under little or no supervision
- Open and friendly
- Able to meet the strenuous requirement of the position
- Strong and healthy
- Effective interpersonal skills