I get commissions for purchases or services subscriptions made through links in this post. Please read my Affiliate’s Disclosure for more understanding of this.
Recruitment for Bartender in the United Arab Emirates
The United Arab Emirates is a country in the Middle East. The economy of the United Arab Emirates is the seventh largest in the Middle East, having a yearly Gross Domestic Product of US$ 354 billion. The United Arab Emirates follows many economic indicators like the consumer price index, industrial production, trade, Gross Imports, and Exports, and other economic statistics to determine the performance of the economy. The central government is led by a monarch, who exercises absolute power.
The country’s economy is largely dependent on natural gas and tourism and has no doubt contribute immensely to its development.
We currently have prestigious and noteworthy organizations in the country who are currently seeking to hire experienced and suitable qualified personnel to function as Bartender.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Welcome guest to the establishment in a professional and positive way
- Promptly and accurately washing of glassware
- Ensure that the bar is kept clean and organized always
- Accurately taking and serving of guest order
- Execute all responsibilities assigned by the employer
Job Skills and Requirements
- No educational qualification is required
- Previous bartending experience
- Customer service oriented
- Strong and energetic
- Good and keen eye for details
- Can work under little or no supervision
- Open and friendly
- Able to meet the strenuous requirement of the position
- Strong and healthy
- Effective interpersonal skills